Inlec Resource Coordinator
Perth CBD, WA
We are seeking a highly motivated Inlec Resource Coordinator to support the Maintenance Coordinator in delivering project scopes for an immediate start.
This role requires someone with a background in the Oil & Gas Industry who holds a Dual Trade for Electrical and Instrumentation.
This role is based in Perth CBD with the possibility of offshore trips.
This will suit someone with a strong analytical background with the ability to evaluate information quickly with high level written & verbal communication skills.
Duties of this position include;
- Utilising duel trade background to be subject matter expert
- Assist with coordinating Inlec maintenance activities in accordance with client procedures and standards, through the implementation of maintenance execution plans
- Assist with compilation of activity specific execution plans
- Work pack development
- Resourcing work orders – labour and materials
- Assist with identifying campaign risk, and subsequent development and implementation of suitable mitigation strategies
- Work order management utilising SAP
Only applicants who meet the minimum requirements below shall be considered for the next stage of the recruitment process:
- Dual Trade – Electrical and Instrumentation
- 5 years or more relevant oil and gas experience
- Demonstrated safety leadership
- Ability to manage activity within defined scope and budget
- Good computer skills in MS Word, Excel, Power Point & SAP
- Ability to prioritise and coordinate large volumes of work concurrently
- Demonstrated understanding of resource and contractor management principles
- Excellent English language skills (written and oral)
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply (under section 51 of the Equal Opportunity Act 1984).
Legeneering is committed to building an engaged and talented workforce that is representative of the people who live in the communities where we operate. Fostering an environment where diversity of thinking, skills and experiences are embraced, delivering innovation and better business results. We encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
If you’d like to be part of our exciting growth, please click the APPLY button and submit an up-to-date CV.
All applications will be held in the strictest confidence and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.