An exciting opportunity exists for a highly motivated and organised Junior QC.
Reporting directly to the Production Manager, this role requires someone with an eye for detail to assist both the Production Team and the Admin-Document Writer.
This will suit someone with an administration and technical background with the ability to evaluate information quickly with high level written & verbal communication skills.
About the Role:
- Assist with coversheets and checklists for work packs
- Assist Production department with DXF files and Plasma profiling
- Produce relevant job fabrication documentation i.e. ITP’s, Weld Logs, Weld Maps and other associated documentation
- Ensure all documentation is contained in the file and supporting documentation included
- Maintain relevant registers
- Ability to read and interpret Engineering/Fabrication Drawings (preferable but not required)
- Ability to read and interpret Material Certificates (preferable but not required)
- Work with the design team to obtain relevant information relating to the job.
- Undertake associated ad-hoc tasks as required
- Provide administrative support to Directors as and when required.
- 3d Scanning of fabricated items, registration of scans
- Scan & model checks
To be successful in this position, you will possess the following essential qualities:
- CAD packages
- Highly organised
- Excellent written skills
- Commitment to continuous quality improvement
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills
- IT/Computer knowledge (advantageous)
- Basic understanding of Solid Works (advantageous)
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- A team player
- Understanding of Quality Procedures & OHS Knowledge
- Excellent time management skills in delivering within tight deadlines
- You must have the right to work in Australia to apply
On the job training will be provided to the right candidate.
You must be available to undertake a pre-employment medical including Drug & Alcohol.
Legeneering is committed to building an engaged and talented workforce that is representative of the people who live in the communities where we operate. Fostering an environment where diversity of thinking, skills and experiences are embraced, delivering innovation and better business results. We encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
If you’d like to be part of our exciting growth, please click the APPLY button and submit an up-to-date CV.
All applications will be held in the strictest confidence and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.