Who we are:
We are a leading one-stop provider of flexible solutions for the brownfield oil and gas industry. Our complete range of scalable specialist services are designed and adapted to match the needs of our clients.
With a strong foundation in asset maintenance accompanied with cutting edge technology, we work closely with our clients to understand their total requirements, identify the right solutions and execute projects in a cost effective and safe manner, ensuring the highest levels of productivity.
We’re looking for a full-time, highly motivated and experienced Paint Coordinator. Reporting directly to the Production Manager, the ideal candidate will possess great organisation skills and have previous experience leading teams.
Duties of this position include:
- Coordination of all painting activities in accordance with client procedures and standards
- Compilation of activity specific execution plans
- Development of procurement plans
- Coordination and control of costs for all assigned activities
- Reporting activity status (Schedule Management)
- Planning and reporting as required
- Accountability for facility maintenance compliance with health and safety standards including risk and hazard management
Only applicants who meet the minimum requirements below shall be considered for the next stage of the recruitment process:
- 5 years of relavant work experience (Desirable)
- Project management/coordination experience
- Project management/business or trade qualification
- QHSE experience
- Ability to manage activities within defined scope and budget
- Oil and gas experience
- Demonstrated paint knowledge
- Good computer skills including MS office suite and SAP
- Ability to prioritise and coordinate large volumes of work
- Demonstrated understanding of resource and contractor management principles
- Good verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively influence key stakeholders
- Ability to coordinate a multi-discipline team
You must also be willing to undertake a pre-employment medical including a Drug & Alcohol test.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply. (Under section 51 of the Equal Opportunity Act 1984).
Legeneering is committed to building an engaged and talented workforce that is representative of the people who live in the communities where we operate. Fostering an environment where diversity of thinking, skills and experiences are embraced, delivering innovation and better business results. We encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
If you’d like to be part of our exciting growth, please click the APPLY button and submit an up-to-date CV.
All applications will be held in the strictest confidence and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.