Piping Design Coordinator
Perth CBD, WA
We are seeking a highly experienced and motivated individual to join and lead our Piping team as Piping Design Coordinator.
Reporting to the Survey and Design Manager, you will be responsible for writing, implementing and maintaining procedure and policies around piping design, as well as:
- Maintaining quality control
- Designating piping design scope schedule amongst team members
- Ensuring works are conducted in accordance with client requirements, specifications and procedures set by the company
- Liaising with Structural Coordinator and Design Manager to ensure deadlines are being met
- Liaising with Project Engineers / Coordinators
- Reviewing, planning and defining request for quotations
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
Only candidates who meet the minimum requirements below shall be considered:
- Formal qualification in related field (Engineer, Drafting)
- 15+ years related industry experience
- 10+ years piping design experience
- 5+ years management experience
You must also be available to undertake offshore medical assessments including Drug & Alcohol.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply (under section 51 of the Equal Opportunity Act 1984).
Legeneering is committed to building an engaged and talented workforce that is representative of the people who live in the communities where we operate. Fostering an environment where diversity of thinking, skills and experiences are embraced, delivering innovation and better business results. We encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
If you’d like to be part of our exciting growth, please click the APPLY button and submit an up-to-date CV.
Applications close Friday, 23 August 2019.
All applications will be held in the strictest confidence and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.