Finance & Purchasing Admin
Vung Tau, Vietnam
We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated Finance & Purchasing Admin to join our team. This role is pivotal to supporting our Head Office location.
As the Finance & Purchasing Admin, you will be responsible for providing finance support. You will report directly to the General Director and work closely with our Head Office location to ensure the efficiency and compliance of our business operations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enter and validate timecards in collaboration with relevant departments to ensure accurate recording of hours worked.
- Perform timecard adjustments as needed, against their allocated job IDs.
- Verify timekeeping records and resolve any discrepancies with employees or managers.
- Collaborate with HR, Mobilisations and Payroll to update employee information.
- Provide support to the Senior Payroll Officer process in processing payroll accurately and in a timely manner as part of the weekly pay cycle.
- Ensuring compliance with company purchasing policies and procedures.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and computerized accounting systems.
- Experience with Enterprise Resource & Planning (ERP) and accounting software applications/systems.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
If you meet the minimum requirements and are ready to take on this challenging and rewarding role, please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience by emailing [email protected].
At Legeneering, we value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds and experiences.
Legeneering is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.