Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Opportunities
Casual, Full Time, Apprenticeship, Traineeship
Multiple Locations, WA
Legeneering are committed to providing meaningful opportunities to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. As part of this ongoing commitment, we are constantly seeking expressions of interest for various positions through out the company, including:
- Apprentice Fabricators
- Apprentice Mechanical Fitters
- Apprentice Painter / Blasters
- Trainee Draftspersons
- Fabricators (Onshore and Offshore)
- Mechanical Fitters (Onshore and Offshore)
- Painter / Blasters (Onshore and Offshore)
- Offshore Advanced Rigger / Scaffolders
- Offshore HVAC Technicians
- Offshore Inlec Technicians
You must be available to undertake a pre-employment medical including Drug & Alcohol.
Legeneering is committed to building an engaged and talented workforce that is representative of the people who live in the communities where we operate. Fostering an environment where diversity of thinking, skills and experiences are embraced, delivering innovation and better business results. We encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
If you’d like to be part of our exciting growth, please click the APPLY button and submit an up-to-date CV.
All applications will be held in the strictest confidence and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.